[Konsole-devel] That counsel my nucleotide

Valentin Hobbs oyltwosome at familiamatsuo.com
Thu Feb 15 08:43:30 UTC 2007

This one is hardly promoted...

Campaign for: UTEVPrice: $0.012 Market: hellish.

Bullish profit guaranted (500+%)!!

More info:

The nature of UTEV's main business is to commercialize environmentally-friendly technologies.UTEV's activities are oriented towards sustainable development which is highly appropriateconsidering that we have entered an era where clean energy and environment will most likely remain major issues.  Valorization of the environment, renewable energy production and economic development are thus, the cornerstone of the company's current commercial activities...

See the hottest news of the UTEV, konsole-devel!