[Konsole-devel] Changing konsole font in KPart

Giacomo delleceste at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 08:14:41 UTC 2007

Good morning
Can anybody tell me how to do to change the fonts of a Konsole
in my application which is there as a KPart?

Moreover, how can i do to personalize the right click menu on that KPart
Konsole (add/remove items, is it possible?)?

If I add the console as a client to the KXMLGuiFactory, a menu bar
appears with "No Text" in each menu title and it puts itself over the
menu bar of my application..

can anybody give me some hints to solve this?
Thank you

Giacomo

--
Giacomo S.
http://www.giacomos.it

IPFIREwall (http://www.giacomos.it/ipfire) viene presentato
all'Universita` degli Studi di Udine, il 28 ottobre, in occasione del
Linux Day 2006:
http://iglu.cc.uniud.it/linuxday

 . ''  `.
 `.  ` '
    `- Debian GNU/Linux -- The power of freedom
        http://www.debian.org