[Konsole-devel] Konsole and control characters...

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 03:28:28 UTC 2007

Hi Constantin,

Support for wildcards in .keytab files was added in SVN revision
#743477.  <Ctrl/Alt/Ctrl+Alt> + <Left Arrow/Right Arrow> now produce
the expected escape sequences and so Ctrl+Left/Right now work for
navigating back and forward through words.  No changes to the .keytab
file were required.

Thanks for reporting the bug.  I'm surprised I didn't hear about it earlier.

Regards,
Robert.