[Konsole-devel] Question about Konsole 1.4.1 ( Using KDE 3.3.1-3.14 Red Hat)

David Kaufman (kaufmand) kaufmand at cisco.com
Mon Apr 9 20:02:45 UTC 2007

I have a question about konsole. I use the feature "Send Input to All
Sessions"

I need this to simultaenously initialize multiple cards in a single
chassis on the cisco CRS-1 router.

My question is I cannot tell when the feature is enabled or disabled. I
cannot tell when input is being sent to all sessions or not.

Is there a way to know or see this?

I ran in to a problem when I did not have it toggled off and ended up
sending unwanted commands to all the sessions.

Thanks for any insight on this.