[Konsole-devel] Konsole texture for KDE 3.5.5

Dennis P dennis_p at quicknet.nl
Sun Sep 17 13:20:47 UTC 2006

I have enclosed a small texture for inclusion in KDE 3.5.5.

It does not need to become famous in KDE 3.5 I just want it to be there when
users see it appearing in KDE 4 applications and want to use it in KDE 3 as
well.

Alright then, you first want to see it in action?
choose Monospace 14 (as its name suggests)
on a white / light background based color scheme
line distance 1
set the texture

Please let me know if its included, thanks for your time.

Dennis Pennekamp
(Yes, I designed it myself releasing it here under GPL 2 or newer licence for
redistribution. Saved with Kolourpaint)