[Konsole-devel] Fwd: Copyright Violation on konsole derivates

Joe Wells jbw at macs.hw.ac.uk
Sat Jul 15 23:51:24 UTC 2006

Dear Lars,

Did you get any response from Rhizod or anyone else?

Also, is there any chance you could put pressure on "blackhawk"
(motorolafans.com account name) to release source code corresponding
to his version 0.1 distribution of "eKonsole" (a port to the Motorola
EZX environment of the "embeddedkonsole" program)?  He has released
binaries corresponding to version 0.1 but not source code.  He has
released the later source code of version 0.2, but he even states that
version 0.2 does not work and that he only released the source code to
version 0.2 to get help on getting version 0.2 to work.

By the way, I think your idea of listing the konsole embedded ports
together with a discussion of the licensing issues may be helpful.

--
Joe