[Konsole-devel] Shipping Status, Package Number : 93861KA7837YJ

Trudy MitchelbenignHV722 at bluebottle.com
Sun Jan 16 21:10:08 UTC 2005

8
EDWARDS: They are doing all they can to take the campaign for the highest office in the land down the lowest possible road.
Did Anthony miss running?

Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.	-Sir James Dewar, Scientist (1877-1925)
The politicians dislike playing all day long.

About happiness There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.	-Christopher Darlington Morley (1890-1957)	 About the necessity of compromise
Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.	Samuel Butler (1612-1680)	 The man who never makes a mistake always takes orders from one who does.

I didn't hate dancing last night at eleven.
 You know, for the last few months, John's been traveling around the country talking about his positive, optimistic vision for America, talking about his plan to move this country in the right direction.
Donna's daughter hasn't practiced playing yet.
I'll study as soon as you have liked skiing.