[Konsole-devel] Activate Menu/Show Menubar

Kurt V. Hindenburg kurt.hindenburg at kdemail.net
Sat Jan 1 23:44:39 UTC 2005

On Saturday 01 January 2005 05:41 pm, Stephan Binner wrote:
> On Wednesday 29 December 2004 20:43, Kurt V. Hindenburg wrote:
> > I think 'Show Menubar' and 'Activate Menu' are getting confused.
>
> Then the documentation should clarify the difference. ;-)
Activate Menus automatically shows the menu bar... seems obvious I guess.

> > Regardless, Alt+Ctrl+M does NOT do anything on my system.
>
> Strange, works here both in KDE_3_3_BRANCH and HEAD.
Never mind, I was having a bad day apparently.  I used m instead of M.
Although, this is not the first time I've done this... ;_(

> > Another, in the shortcuts I think 'Show Menubar' should be changed to
> > 'Toggle Menubar' since that is what it actually does (The menu items
> > should be left as is).
>
> Sounds like something which should be discussed/solved KDE-wide.
Yea, I couldn't figure out how to do it.  The shortcut name comes from the
item text.  You would need 3 text: Checked/Not Checked/Shortcut.

What's with the Setting->'Tab bar' versus 'Menubar' and 'Scrollbar'.  Which is
actually correct?

  Regards,
     Kurt