[Konsole-devel] Why can't the tab bar be located on the side?

Baldur Gislason baldur at gremlin.foo.is
Sat Sep 25 12:51:26 UTC 2004

I recently started using konsole 1.3.2 after using older versions for years.
I always used to have the tabs bar located on the left, but I can't find that option
in version 1.3.2. I use a lot of terminal windows and there simply isn't enough space
for the tabs in a horizontal alignment, so it makes no sense to have the bar on top or bottom.
Why was this option removed, or if the ability is still there, how can I make the tab bar sit
in the only place where it makes sense to me?

Baldur