[Konsole-devel] Using Scrollbar as keytab modifier

Don Mahurin dmahurin at innomedia.com
Thu Mar 4 03:32:52 UTC 2004

Is it possible to set up keytab settings that use the Scrollbar as a
modifier?
I assume that the scrollbar on/off state is known to konsole.

key Prior +Shift -Scroll : "\E[5$"
key Next +Shift -Scroll: "\E[6$"

key Prior +Shift +Scroll  : scrollPageUp
key Down  +Shift  +Scroll : scrollLineDown

The reason for this is so that some keys can still be used in an editor,
while at a normal command line, they can perform another action.

Specifically, I want to use Shift-Up/Down to scroll, unless I am in the
FTE editor, where I want to have it select and scroll.

-don