[Konsole-devel] bug in configure shortcut key function?

airplays55 at yahoo.com airplays55 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 27 04:00:27 UTC 2004

in Konsole 1.3.2 (KDE 3.2.2) I want to assign the
shortcut key sequence "control-TAB" to perform "go to
next session", but unfortunately this key sequence
never seems to reach the konsole shortcut key
processor, since I see that it is processed the bash
shell (like when bash shell pulls up all the possible
matches, which by default happens when hitting TAB
twice).

Is there any remedy for this?