[Konsole-devel] Re: kdenonbeta/kdedebian/kapture/konsole [POSSIBLY UNSAFE]

Peter Rockai (mornfall) mornfall at danill.sk
Thu Jun 24 08:44:10 UTC 2004

On Thursday 24 June 2004 10:31, Stephan Binner wrote:
> On Wednesday 23 June 2004 16:45, Stephan Binner wrote:
> > > Importing private copy of konsolepart, so we can actually do something
> > > useful with it.
> >
> > You plan to help to fix these inconveniences in Konsole itself, right?
Yes, i plan to fix those shortcomings in next KDE version. Unfortunately
enough, i stumbled upon konsolePart and it's problems just in time for
feature freeze, so, bad luck. But you probably understand that i can't wait
with my application until next KDE stable releases, while even the current
one is still beta. As soon as new feature plan is up, i'm claiming
TerminalInterface replacement.

> As follow up, the right list for this is konsole-devel not kde-core-devel.
Hmm, because kdelibs were involved, i directed my previous
TerminalInterface/konsolepart mails to kde-core-devel. Will go to
konsole-devel next time, thanks for pointing out.

> Bye,
>    Steve

PS: hmm, what about the bug described in
"http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=108665379520357&w=2"? I saw at
least one other report on this in archives. The fix is rather trivial.