[Konsole-devel] Re: Konsole

Waldo Bastian bastian at kde.org
Thu Jul 29 20:03:32 UTC 2004

On Thursday 29 July 2004 19:14, BTrout at mbsbooks.com wrote:
> I see you wrote konsole.

Euhm.. I try to maintain it, time permitting.

konsole-devel at kde.org but the result is mostly the same :-)

> Is this a why to specify font and size on the command line?

No, not directly.

> I created a profile to do it - but only looks in that users
> .../.kde/share/apps/konsole/profiles directory

It should also look in $KDEDIR/share/apps/konsole/profiles

You can also use an alternative configuration file with KDE's --config option.
Then you can configure that one to the font/size of your liking and then do
Settings->Save as default

> If I can't point to a specific location with the ---profile ... it would
> nice to do it in kiosktool ... so everyone could share profiles
>
> Any request while I am on the subject of kiosktool.
>
> Could you add Autostart configuration?  Be nice to have the autostart
> programs build into Kiosktool.

Yes, will add it to the TODO list.

Cheers,
Waldo