[Konsole-devel] Task Bar Location

Barry Rountree rountree at uga.edu
Mon Jul 12 20:34:48 UTC 2004

On Monday 12 July 2004 02:48 pm, Stephan Binner wrote:
> On Monday 12 July 2004 20:01, Barry Rountree wrote:
> > Is there any interest in a patch that restores this behavior?
>
> I guess you didn't even had a first look at it? :-)

Whoops!  I had gotten as far as locating the QTabWidget usage in konsole.cpp
and had thought it was going to be a simple matter of restoring some deleted
options.  Yes, you're right, QTabWidget isn't allowed to be placed on the
sides like the toolbars are.

> Or how would do it
> without reverting everything or changing QTabWidget?

I have an idea, but I think I'll code it up first and see how ugly it is.

> Bye,
>    Steve

Thanks,

Barry