[Konsole-devel] Feature tabwidget hide rewrite

Kurt V. Hindenburg kurt.hindenburg at kdemail.net
Thu Dec 23 05:52:46 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 22 December 2004 04:50 pm, Stephan Binner wrote:
> On Monday 20 December 2004 01:13, Kurt V. Hindenburg wrote:
> > This feature is to use the new tabwidget->setTabBarHidden.  Here's a
> > first patch... any comments welcomed. So far, it appears to work O.K.
>
> It though looks different then before (additional lines/frames). Especially
> visibly for the fullscreen mode users.

I made 4 screenshots.
 2 konsole with previous code : 1 full screen, 1 not
 2 konsole with hidetabbar  code: 1 full screen, 1 not

With the new hidetabbar, I see an extra 2 lines at the top/bottom and 1 line
at left/right.  'X Show frame' doesn't seem to make much difference.  I dont'
think the difference is important enough not to use the hidetabbar code.
Note that I already commited the hide-tabbar patch, but that can be easily
reversed if needed.
  Regards,
        Kurt

The jpgs are about 100k each... I can post them somewhere if needed.