[Konsole-devel] recent cvs commits broke session schemas

Waldo Bastian bastian at kde.org
Tue Dec 21 09:53:21 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 21 December 2004 06:38, Kurt V. Hindenburg wrote:
> Well, either my code or Waldo's broke the schemas.  I have 4 tabs open by
> default; when I started KDE tonight, tab 1 had the correct schema (black on
> light yellow); however 2-4 had the Konsole Default.

How do you open those 4 tabs? By hand, or is konsole restored by session
management? In the latter case, can you send your session config file
( ~/.kde/share/config/session/konsole* )

Do you have the latest changes to main.cpp?

Cheers,
Waldo
--
bastian at kde.org   |   Free Novell Linux Desktop 9 Evaluation Download