[Konsole-devel] start konsole from command line

Vladimir S. Malyaev val at chaos.ssu.runnet.ru
Sat Oct 25 07:47:48 UTC 2003

Dear Sirs,
Is it possible to start new konsole with many embedded shells from the
script file?
I can type(for example): konsole --T oneshell -e xmms
after <Enter> KDE will open new konsole with one embedded shell, but the
caption will be not 'Shell N1' but 'oneshell' and after that in new
konsole will start xmms.

I need several embedded shells in new konsole with different captions(as
I wish (not Shell N1, Shell N2, Shell N3 ...)).

Do I need write some argument in komand 'konsole [args]'?
Or I have to create script file with some komands?
Help me please.