[Konsole-devel] konsole fullscreen bug in KDE 3.0

Matti Jagula matti.jagula at proekspert.ee
Fri Jul 25 13:12:49 UTC 2003

Hi,

I just noticed that QT-3.2 has been released. As fas as I've understood
from Waldo's posts, the annoying bug with konsole not going truly into
fullscreen in KDE 3 (bug 42320) is actually a bug in QT.

So does anyone know if this QT release fixes it? I read through the
changelogs, but there isn't much of a detail in them. It says that the
QDockWindow had "Various layout fixes", but I'd like to know if this
fixes the issue (while waiting for a gentoo ebuild of it :)

Thanks in advance,
--
	Matti Jagula