[Konsole-devel] Re: [Patch] Make Bidi Configurable for Konsole

Diego Iastrubni iastrubn at actcom.co.il
Mon Apr 14 12:10:33 UTC 2003

Looks good, I will try this one soon (on the branch... but I will not commit
it don't worry).  Few points:

* a tip is a must.
* in the help of konsole it should be noted that it is disabled by default
since most console programs which display bidi, expect the console to be dumb
and if rendering bidi will brake them.
* disabled by default (good)

I say commit... however since I am the one who asked for it... mmmm.....

- diego

ביום שני, 14 באפריל 2003, 08:20, Meni Livne כתב: