[Konsole-devel] how to emulate pressing 'new' button at cli?

Barry, Christopher cbarry at infiniconsys.com
Wed Oct 30 22:18:32 UTC 2002

Hello All,
	I would like to run putty from my winbox to ssh into server 'A', running a command there that opens a konsole, and then opens a new session in that same window for a list of other servers. The script to open the others should be trivial if I could simply figure out how to create a new session in the same window. I would also like to be able to rename the sessions via a script. What switches to konsole (if any) allows a new session in the same window, and what renames sessions?

Sorry if this is a basic question - I just could not find any info on it.

Thanks!

--
Christopher Barry
Manager of Information Systems