[Konsole-devel] Konsole Question/Feature request?

Osho G blah_useless at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 5 06:41:22 UTC 2002

Hi,

I am using Konsole 1.2 Beta2, (part of KDE 3.1 beta 2)
that I compiled from sources. It is working great so
far - the best konsole ever :).

I would like to be able to show the underlined text
not as underlined but in a different color. I can do
this for bold text by setting the forground intensive
color appropriately. Is it possible to do the same for
underlined text?

Xterm (which comes with X 4.2.0) does this nicely.

If this is not possible currently, could this be a
feature request?

thanks much,
Osho