[Konsole-devel] dont exit of sessions couldn't be killed issue

aleXXX alexander.neundorf at gmx.net
Fri May 17 20:53:32 UTC 2002

Hi,

since some time konsole has the feature, that it doesn't exit if there is
e.g. a root session still running when I try to close the konsole window.

For me and every linux user I know this is simply annoying and feels more
like a bug than a feature :-(

CTRL+ALT+ESC is nowadays the best way to get rid of konsole :-/

Can I make this check configurable ?
Or would it be possible to send "exit\n" to the sessions which couldn't be
killed ?

Bye
Alex

P.S. I'm not subscribed, please CC directly to me when answering