[Konsole-devel] Fwd: Re: Line spacing in qt-copy

Waldo Bastian bastian at kde.org
Tue Mar 19 21:59:21 UTC 2002

Coolness, now that the linespacing is fixed I would like to default the
konsole font to KGlobalSettings::fixedFont() instead of "fixed".

See http://lists.kde.org/?l=konsole-devel&m=101473418314459&w=2

I'll send an up to date patch shortly.

Cheers,
Waldo

Subject: Re: Line spacing in qt-copy
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 21:13:38 +0100
From: Malte Starostik <malte at kde.org>
To: kde-devel at kde.org

Am Tuesday 19 March 2002 18:47 schrieb Gerold J. Wucherpfennig:
> I upgraded to the latest QT(3.0.3) from qt-copy and now the line spacing
> has changed. E.g. emails in KMail are really looking ugly, because the
> lines stick so close together. I think there was a discussion about line
> spacing some weeks ago ...

Hmm, first many complained about the excessive spacing before the change, now
you complain about the current look.
IMHO the current line spacing is just as it should be...
Any more opinions?
--
Malte Starostik
PGP: 1024D/D2F3C787 [C138 2121 FAF3 410A 1C2A  27CD 5431 7745 D2F3 C787]