[Konsole-devel] Why konsole doesn't use KGlobalSettings::fixedFont()

Waldo Bastian bastian at kde.org
Fri Mar 1 02:37:50 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 26 February 2002 06:34 am, Takumi ASAKI wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I wonder why konsole doesn't use KGlobalSettings::fixedFont().
> I think it's more useful than QFont("fixed").
>
> I wrote a patch to improve default font setting.
> Please review it.

Hi,

It seems that KGlobalSettings::fixedFont() defaults to "Courier" instead of
"fixed". Unfortunately "Courier" looks rather ugly in konsole. I think we
better make the standard font family configurable in konsole for KDE 3.1.

Cheers,
Waldo
--
Advanced technology only happens when people take a basic idea and add to it.
 -- Bob Bemer