[Konsole-devel] Ctrl+arrow keys

Eric Christopherson rakko at charter.net
Wed Jul 31 19:50:42 UTC 2002

On Tue, Jul 30, 2002 at 01:29:36PM +0200, Stephan Binner wrote:
> On Thursday 25 July 2002 19:23, Eric Christopherson wrote:
>
> > > key Right-Shift-Ansi : "\EC"
>
> Change it to "Right-Shift-Ansi-Control".

Ah ha! That did fix it.

> > I just did some additional mucking around, and commented out lines 35 and
> > 36. [..] Well, after that, ctrl+left/right worked as desired, BUT... left
> > and right by themselves did nothing, nore did alt+left/right. Seems like
> > a bug in the config parsing!
>
> No, it's all perfect logical. You commented out normal cursor definitions.

Oh yes, I expected that commenting out the normal definitions would cause
those definitions not to work. What I saw as a bug was that the config
parsing seemed to assume (wrongly IMO) that "key Right-Shift-Ansi" and "key
Right -Shift +Control" represent the same combination of keys.

--
Eric Christopherson, a.k.a. Contrarian Conlanger Rakko ^_^