[Konsole-devel] tip of the day does not close on return

Achim Bohnet ach at mpe.mpg.de
Wed Jul 3 09:10:45 UTC 2002

Hi,
after long pause I've build head again.  Still exploring new great features ;)

Just one annoying bit:
Despite that close button text is in bold, <return> does not close totd dialog
in HEAD.  This work with konsole from 3.01 and 3.0.2.   Print and Configure
dialogs work on <return> as expected in HEAD.   So looks like it's konsole
totd specific.

Achim
                                      -- reddy at lion.austin.ibm.com