[Konsole-devel] possibility to disable UTMP in Konsole

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at sh.cvut.cz
Tue Jul 2 19:47:24 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 02 July 2002 21:28, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> On Tuesday 02 July 2002 12:22 pm, Lubos Lunak wrote:
> >  Hello,
> >
> >  any objections against commiting this patch?
>
> It shouldn't be necassery to read a whole file for a single option.
> konsolerc is surely read already at some other place.

 Hmm, ok. But how's the code supposed to know if it's used in Konsole or
konsole_part and use either KGlobal::config() or the parts config (whichever
way it's supposed to access it)?

 Hmm. But I guess I could use a variable and read the value to it during the
startup. Any other comments, if I do this?

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak at email.cz ; l.lunak at kde.org
 http://dforce.sh.cvut.cz/~seli