[Konsole-devel] konsole and vim problem

Patrik Sundberg ps at radiac.mine.nu
Tue Jul 2 12:06:45 UTC 2002

hi,

when using vim in a konsole (from 3.0.1) my meta-keys doesn't seem to work as
they should. My X-setup seems fine since in a xterm everything is ok, but
typing the same keystrokes (eg a bound vim macro to <M-b>) don't aknowledge
the meta at all (ie typing <M-b> results in only b, thus the macro not
executed, but insted a cursormove..)

tried the different keyboard-types in the menu with no luck.. Anyone has a
solution to this?

--
Patrik Sundberg    Address: Rydsvägen 100C, 584 31 Linköping, Sweden       |