The worst error when compiling the Konqueror code

Uli Luckas u.luckas at road.de
Fri Feb 27 17:05:39 CET 2009

On Thursday, 26. February 2009, 刘富国 wrote:
> Hi
> I got the following error when compiling the Konqueror code:
>
> *kresolver_p.h:116: error: 'QMutex' does not name a type

> i have gooled and searched all the similar errors but seems that nobody has
> resolved the error above!
> I asked in the google and also nobody built the Konqueror code
> successfully. I am a fraid it might be a bug to the source code.
> Can you give me a clue?
> I' d appreciate very much!
> Thanks in advance.
It looks like your Qt does not birng thread support. Thread support is needed
for konquerror-embedded

Uli

--

------- ROAD ...the handyPC Company - - -  ) ) )

Uli Luckas
Head of Software Development

ROAD GmbH
Bennigsenstr. 14 | 12159 Berlin | Germany
fon: +49 (30) 230069 - 62 | fax: +49 (30) 230069 - 69
url: www.road.de

Amtsgericht Charlottenburg: HRB 96688 B
Managing director: Hans-Peter Constien