smb related question

Albert Vanhelmont albert.vanhelmont at skynet.be
Thu Oct 23 22:57:27 CEST 2008

Hello,

	If I try to open a directory on a samba shared volume, a password popup
window is launched. When this popup window is correctly filled in the
path to the samba shared volume is adjusted with my user information and
the directory opens correctly in konqueror.

	If I try to open a word or excel document on a samba shared volume the
password popup window is not launched and konqueror launches the open
office application with the unchanged path to the document on the samba
shared volume. The user information is not present in the path. The
operation fails with the message file not found. How can I fix this?

	Regards,
	Albert.