New joiner & Question

wei zhou weizhou.sir at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 08:05:31 CET 2008

Hi the konq-e developer Team:
         I am a student of CS major.Presently our team is working on a
project about the konq-emb.Compared the common konq-emb ,there are some
differeces in our project. we need the konq-emb to be runned on a ARM7 board
which has not MMU & with uClinux OS. Because of the hardware constraint
an the spacific OS, we reached some tough problems.
such as:
*Kernel panic : Aiee killing interrupt handler*
**
*GPF*
**
*SIGSEV*

I hope you can give some help for us or some iformations about how slove
such problems.

I also want to join your group for konq-emb developing group .

Best Wishs!

weizhou.sir at gmail.com