Problems building Konq/e with Qtopia Core

Stefan Eilers stefan.eilers at basyskom.de
Tue Jan 22 18:25:57 CET 2008

Hi!
Am 22.01.2008 um 12:04 schrieb Piero Pezzin:

> Hello everyone.
> I saw that the http.cc file has lines like this:
>
> #if !defined(QT_NO_DOM)
>
> before the sections that cause problems.
>
> Do you think I have to recompile qt-embedded forcing the QT_NO_DOM
> define in qconfig.h? Or is it enough configure Konq/e to use a
> qconfig.h which defines QT_NO_DOM, even if the qt-embedded library
> is compiled with dom support? If the second is the right solution,
> how can I make Konq/e point to a different qconfig.h?

Please try to set the following line before executing configure for
konq/e:
export CXXFLAGS="-DENABLE_BOOKMARKS -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DQ_OS_UNIX -
DQT_NO_DOM -DQT_NO_STL"
Does it solve your problems?

Mfg., Dr. Stefan Eilers
--

Dr.-Ing. Stefan Eilers
Projekt Manager

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 3968753 | Fax: -736 | Mobile: +49 170 4213459
stefan.eilers at basyskom.de | www.basyskom.de

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Eva Brucherseifer