Problems building Konq/e with Qtopia Core

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at cirulla.net
Tue Jan 15 14:12:06 CET 2008

Il Tuesday 15 January 2008 14:00:08 Piero Pezzin ha scritto:
> Thank you very much.
> So I can forget about qt and concentrate on qt/embedded and qtopia. That's
> what I wanted to hear. There is a lot of confusion about this topic..
>
> Ok, I'm going to try. I suppose it won't be a pleasant work...

Well, not exactly. Qt3 (at least Qt3.3) *used* to work correctly. I think
there are a few issues with Qt3 and current SVN, but those should be easy
enough to fix. What is not going to work is using Qtopia (Or Qt 4, for that
matter). But Qt4.4 should ship with Webkit, so if you can wait (it is
expected in Q1 2008, so within a few months now) that could provide you with
a good browser component to start off.

Luciano