Problems building Konq/e with Qtopia Core

Piero Pezzin piero.pezzin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 11:36:22 CET 2008

First of all, thank you very much for your answers.

I'm trying to understand: I need the Qt libraries in order to build Konq/e,
but what about Qtopia and Qtopia Core (former Qt/embedded, as I read on the
Trolltech website)? My objective is to have Konq/e running on ARM, so it
must build with one of the two frameworks that don't use X11.

So, could this be the right procedure (correct me if I'm wrong)?

1. Build Qt (specific version for Konq/e);
2. Build Qt/e, Qtopia or Qtopia-core for ARM;
3. Build Konq/e linking to the Qt obtained from point 1 and the embedded
framework obtained from point 2
4. Finger crossed and try to run Konq/e on ARM

Your help is really appreciated.

Piero