How to cross compile konq-e on arm-linux?

k j kiddjacky at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 29 22:26:09 CET 2008

Hi Stefan,

Yes, I did tried to use those commands. But it always
complain about my Qt is not >= qt-2.2.2, I used rmp to
install a qt2 and I am also have a qt-embedded 3.0.2.
the configure always complain about the missing files
or missing structure in the kernel fiels. I would like
to know which version of Qt or Qt-embedded I should
have to cross compile konq-e? What else of library or
path do I need to fixing the missing files and the
missing structure? Thank you!

Kidd