Dont use --enable-static and --disable-shared at the same time?? (WHY?)

Bill Fassler bill.fassler at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 15:14:07 CEST 2007

No problem you are a great help.  One thing I am experiencing that is weird is that when I change my network preference like cookie preferences (ask/reject/accept) my KonqE browser freezes or crashes during the save.  Also if I set it to "reject all" cookies it asks me anyway.  Have you or anyone else experienced this?

Bill