New and somewhat confused about KDE 3.5.7 usage for Konq-e

bSib1 bsibilsky at comcast.net
Sat Oct 13 18:02:49 CEST 2007

Guys, I've read what I could find about compiling Konq but  I can't find an
answer to this question. (I have QT compiled and am ready to compile Konq-e)

Is there something I need to do with the KDE libraries first?? Do I need to
download KDE 3.5.7 and compile it.  ...or does the KDE stuff come with the
basic Konq-e download. I couldn't really find a tutorial that addresses
this. If there is a good tutorial, could someone point me to it??

Thanks
BrianS