problems with konq-e on uClinux

Bill Fassler bill.fassler at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 17:09:52 CEST 2007

I recently built a static binary version of konq-e to run in uClinux on the blackfin processor (BF537-STAMP). Currently my browser crashes trying to open any site with javascript.  If I disable javascript in the Network Preferences, then I can at least open sites that use javascript, but saving my Network Preference(s) also seems to cause my browser to crash (but thankfully the change in preference apparenlty occurs and I can relaunch the app).

Does anyone know what might be wrong or the best way for me to go about debugging and correcting this apparent problem??

Bill