Snapshots for Konqe ROAD Edition

Eva Brucherseifer eva.brucherseifer at basyskom.de
Mon Mar 19 19:41:24 CET 2007

Hi everybody,

just wanted to let you know, that we are currently releasing snapshots for the
ROAD edition. This is a new frontend for Konqeror/Embedded for consumer
devices for the current Konqueror/Embedded. Those snapshots are taken from
KDE's SVN.

We see the snapshots as rather stable already, even though in some aspects
targeted especially to the ROAD devices. Meaning, that if you want to use
them with another device and/or another feature setup you might need to spend
some time to get things working.

The snapshots are available at
http://konqe.basyskom.org

Please test the snapshots as you like and have fun :-)

Cheers,
eva

--
Eva Brucherseifer
General Manager

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 3969-961 | Fax: -736 | Mobile: +49 170 5533642
eva.brucherseifer at basyskom.de | www.basyskom.de

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Eva Brucherseifer