SDL with QT

Pavan Kumar Reddy pavanreddy1980 at rediffmail.com
Tue Jun 26 08:50:18 CEST 2007

Hi,

I used SDL to initalize the initial screen, using SDL_SetVideoMode API with SDL_SWSURFACE flag set.

i have integrated SDL with QT for displaying controls on the initial screen, for that QApplication object has been created as follows :-

QApplication app(argc,argv,"konq-embed");

Here I am getting the error as "cannot connect to framebuffer /dev/fb0" device.

problem:- SDL_SetVideoMode API returns the framebuffer video surface from the system memory but where as QT searches for /dev/fb0.

does any one know..how to pass the framebuffer video surface to the QT? does QT supports this?

Thanks in advance
Pavan Reddy