KDELibs 3.5.7 successfully ported to use with Konqueror Embedded

Stefan Eilers stefan.eilers at basyskom.de
Tue Jul 10 10:24:04 CEST 2007

Hi!
While the KDE desktop development moved along, the little brother
“Konqueror Embedded” which is optimized for embedded platforms
stalled at KHTML version 3.5.1.
We are very proud to introduce the new release that uses the most
recent KHTML version 3.5.7. This release should fix various rendering
issues and improves the support of JavaScript related sites.

We are currently working on committing our changes back into the
official SVN repositorio. A snapshot for Qtopia 2.3 is already
available to play with it. It is available from: http://
www.basyskom.de/index.pl/konqe

Comments are welcome! :)

Mfg., Dr. Stefan Eilers
--

Dr.-Ing. Stefan Eilers
Projekt Manager

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 3968753 | Fax: -736 | Mobile: +49 170 4213459
stefan.eilers at basyskom.de | www.basyskom.de

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Eva Brucherseifer