problem viewing images in html pages

siddharth sharma siddharth_ait at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 29 05:46:23 CET 2007

Hi everyone,

  I have compiled konqueror-embedded-snapshot-20030705
  for mips machine and running it on qt-2.3.8

  qt is compiled with gif/jpeg support.

  I am able to browse text-only html pages.

  konqueror is not able to display html pages which
  contain gif/jpg files.

  However, if gif/jpg files are browsed as an
  independent entity by konqueror then they are
  successfully displayed.

  Can anybody please point, where I might be going
  wrong ?

 Thanks,
 Siddharth