Applet support in konq/e

saravanan sar sar_van81 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jan 22 10:19:02 CET 2007

hi everyone,

i downloaded konqueror3-embedded-0.2-20060121.tar.bz2 and compiled for the host. i could not view java applets. Does konq-e has applet support...? if no means is there any means of including that by adding any required plugins...?if yes then please mail me as to how to do that.

Also when i searched the google regarding i got the following post:
http://lists.kde.org/?l=konq-e&m=103545540317657&w=2.

wherein it was specified that in order to have applet support we need add some sources from kdelibs . can anyone say which files need to changed ..?

thanks in advance,

saravanan