How specify temporary files location for Konq/e

Pankaj Laddha pankaj.laddha at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 16:31:33 CET 2007

Hi Robin,

Thanks a lot for your help. If I hard-code the location, it is working fine.

I have also observed, on x86(Fedora 6, Qt 3.3) if I specify "cacheDir" in
"$HOME/.kde/share/config/kio_httprc" file, I need not hard-code the
"cacheDir". I am still working on getting it right on my target platform
with "cacheDir" variable.

Regards,
Pankaj