error in executing konqueror

Pavan Kumar Reddy pavanreddy1980 at rediffmail.com
Thu Apr 26 16:58:35 CEST 2007

  Hi rajan,

when i use your command, its saying ..there is no device...this uses the linux frame buffer.

but i want to run through QVFB, i downloaded the qt-embedded-free-3.3.8 and configured as ./configure -thread -qvfb and removed the flag from the Makefile XX_NO_QWS_QVFB.

i am successfully compiled the QT and configured the konqueror and compiled it and got the binary.

when compiling the QVFB, the search pages says, QT shuld be compiled as qt/embedded but qvfb compilation shuld be QT/X11.how to do this?

QVFB is in QTDIR/tools/qvfb...i ran make ??shuld i use any other commands..

Regards
Pavan reddy.