Konq-e crash

Brian M. Chappell bchappell at amltd.com
Thu Apr 26 16:32:31 CEST 2007

Hi All,

I am having a problem with konq-e when opening cnn.com.  If I have
javascript enabled, the site will load, but as soon as anything in the
window is clicked, konq-e crashes with a seg fault.  If I disable
javascript, the site works fine.  I have not found any other sites with
the issue.

I have dug around the konq/konq-e/kjs/khtml sites and boards and have
seen vague references to my problem, but none of the solutions seem to work.

I have konq-e (latest ROAD snapshot) running with QT3 with X11 ui.

Has anyone else seen this problem or even heard of it?  Konqueror
doesn't seem to have the same crash, so that makes me feel like it is
not just a kjs/khtml issue.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,

~Brian

--

Brian M. Chappell