error in executing konqueror

Pavan Kumar Reddy pavanreddy1980 at rediffmail.com
Wed Apr 25 11:20:34 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am using SSH client from windows desktop, i successfully compiled qt(qt-2.3.10-snapshot-200704240).konqueror (konqueror-embedded-snapshot-20030705).

i got konqueror executable, while executing it (./konqueror) the following error occured

QSocket:: WriteBlock: Socket is not open
QSocket:: WriteBlock: Socket is not open
QSocket:: WriteBlock: Socket is not open
QSocket:: WriteBlock: Socket is not open
No Qt/Embedded Server appears to be running
if you want to run konqueror as a server
add the "-qws" command line option

plz suggest me , where exactly i am going wrong???

Regards
Pavan Reddy.