Default website in startup ...........

Eva Brucherseifer eva.brucherseifer at basyskom.de
Tue Sep 5 11:36:06 CEST 2006

Am Montag, 4. September 2006 19:38 schrieb saravanan sar:
> hi...
>
> i had compiled konqueror3-embedded for blackfin
> processor BF537. can anyone say me how to include my
> website by default i.e.at the startup of konqueror...?

Puh, interesting. Our own analysis of blackfin says, that it is not suitable
for complex C++ software using a lot of dynamic memory. Qt and esp. Konq/E is
such software. The problem is, that blackfin does not have a proper MMU and
thus you easily get fragmented memory.

Anyhow, I am _very_ interested in your experiences with blackfin. How much
memory do you have available in your setup?

> Is there any file in the
> soucre(konqueror3-embedded-0.2-2006012) to altered
> such that when i give my website address,compile and
> run it on the board,it will open by webpage....?

Maybe I misunderstand your request, but I can simply change the default
webpage in the configuration dialog. It is a configuration option being set
in konqembedrc. I think it is namned "HomePage" or something like that.

Cheers,
eva