Regarding Konqueror in uClinux ....

srinivasan govindaraju srini_saras at yahoo.co.in
Thu Oct 26 07:24:08 CEST 2006

Thank u Zheng,
               As i discussed with uClinux forum,they
said,write one application for PFbuttons ..saying that
monitors the pushbutton ..if buttons pressed opens the
corresponding websites..

    IN Make menuconfig what are the drivers i have to
include in to the uCinux OS.

    i think,writting ISRs in application not
possible..

      Otherwise, we have to write ISRs in driver side
itself.

     Sorry for the long question..

   where i have to write ISR...in Application program
or in driver side...

  please let me know..

Thanks in advance....