flash

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at cirulla.net
Wed Oct 25 15:27:55 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 24 October 2006 22:39, Nicola De Filippo wrote:
> Hi, there is a flash plugin  for Konqueror embedded? Gnash have very
> dipendencies :(
>                              Nicola De Filippo

Nicola,
there is a flash plugin with the embedded konqueror. It is based on libswf
(I think), which has not been maintained for a long while... It supports
flash 3, if I remember.

I am been looking at gnash myself, and it seems to have too many
dependencies to be useful in embedded environments. However, it seems the
graphics backend may be targeted to Qt... but that does not seem to be an
easy job.

Luciano

--
                                                            \\ //